Potato - 1 big yukon gold
Spinach - 1 bunch
Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
Green Chilli -3
Urad Dal - 1 tsp
Channa Dal - 1 tsp
Hing Powder - 4 pinch
Mustard Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Lime Juice - 1 tsp
Turmeric -1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
2. Blanch spinach and press out the water and chop fine. Save water form Spinach and use it to cook that days dal.
3.Heat oil add hing, mustard,cumin and let it crackle.
4. Add channa dal and urad dal and let them to be light golden .
5. Add Crushed garlic and chopped onion,chopped green chilli.Fry till onion is golden brown.
6. Add potato,salt ,tumeric and fry for a min.
7. Add Spinach and mix everything well light handedly for 2-3 min .
8. Put of the flame and add lemon juice and serve with hot chapati and rice.