This recipe is perfect for those lazy days when you don't feel like cooking but at the same time don't want to get dressed to eat out too.I have used cabbage here but it can be replaced with cauliflower or broccoli . Goes well with rice or roti
Cabbage - 2 cups , chopped
Onion - 1/2 cup , chopped
Ginger - 1/2 tsp , chopped fine
Curry Leaves - a few
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Red Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds and let it pop.
- Add onion , curry leaves and ginger.
- Cook till onion turns translucent.
- Then add turmeric and red chili powder.
- Then add the cabbage and salt.
- Mix well cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Uncover and cook till cabbage is done to your taste.
- Serve with rice or roti.