I know most of the people hate soya chunks :). I'll usually encourage everyone i know to try a recipe they like for soya chunk and give this humble soya a chance. I have heard it is healthy soucre of protien too.
Onion - 1/4 cup finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Tomat0 - 1/2 cup chopped fine
Red Chilli Pw - 1 -2 tsp
Coriander Pw - 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Pw - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash chunks and add salt and turmeric and cook till tender or pressure cook till two whistle.
2. Heat oil and add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
3. Add onion and cook till light golden.
4. Add chilli and coriander pw and mix well and add tomato.
5. Cook till tomato is well cooked and oil starts to separate.
6. Add soya chunks and 1/2 cup of water and garam masala and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with corinder leaves and serve with rice or roti.