I wanted to send a rajma recipe to a "rajma event" and decided to make my rajma curry then sudden i thought why not do some experiment today inspired by an article : unusual rajma recipe in The Hindu,if it works out maybe i can send it to the event and enjoy the pakoda with some green tea.
Rajma - 1/4 cup, cooked
Chana Dal - 1/8 cup
Urad Dal - 1/8 cup
Rice - 1/8 tbsp
Onion - 1/4 cup chopped fine
Whole Green Chilli - 4 chopped fine
Ginger - 2 tsp chopped fine
Coriander Leaves - 1/2 cup chopped fine
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Soak chana dal,urad dal , rice 6-8 hrs.
2. Grind everything with rajma to a course paste.
3. Mix in onion ,ginger,chilli,coriander leaves,salt to the paste.
4. Heat oil to 350 F and drop small balls of dough to it.
5. Fry till golden and serve with it green chutney.
If any body comes across this recipe and happens to try please it me know what do you think .