Every body at home makes pakoda of some kind and a friend of mine gave me a cabbage pakoda recipe and i added some capsicum too and the result is the pakoda below.
Besan/Chickpea Flour - 1 cup
Cabbage - 1 cup chopped to 2'' long thin pieces
Capsicum - 1/2 cup chopped fine
Thai Green Chilli - 1 tbsp chopped fine or to taste
Coriander leaves / Cliantro - 1 tbsp chopped fine
Soda - 1/4 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Mix besan , cabbage , capsicum , chilli , cliantro , soda and salt .
2. Add water slowly to make a fritter/pakoda like thick batter.
3. Heat oil to 350 F and drop batter with a tea spoon or with hand to hot oil.
4. Fry till one side is golden , flip and fry till other side turns golden too.
5. Drain from oil onto paper towels and serve hot with ketchup .