Here is a quick stir fry that goes well with curd or sambar rice. If you ask me i even love it with roti. My mom makes so many version of this stirfry and i love them all but specially this one for its simplicity.
Bitter Gourd/Pavakka - 2
Curry Leaves - a few
Whole Dry Red Chili - 3, crushed
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Coconut Oil - 1 tbsp
- Wash the pavakka and divide into half and slice thin.
- Heat oil in a wide frying pan .
- Add curry leaves and crushed red chili.
- Then add turmeric to the oil and sliced pavakka.
- Add salt and mix well and cook on medium heat.
- Cook till the vegetable is cooked to the crispiness of your liking
PS :This stir fry stays good even outside the fridge for two three days so perfect for traveling.