Methi we brought this week was a little too bitter so i mixed it with equal part of amaranth leaves and the stir fry was really yummy.
Methi - 2 cups , chopped
Amaranth - 2 cups , chopped
Onion - 1 cup , chopped
Mustard Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds and let it pop.
- Add the onion and cook till translucent.
- Add the turmeric and chili powder and cook for 30 secs.
- Add the greens ,cover and cook.
- When the water evaporates completely add salt.
- Mix well and you are ready to serve.
Sending it to new-u-event @ vardhini's blog