Onion - 1/4 cup , chopped
Green Chili - 2 , chopped
Ginger - 1/2 tsp, chopped fine
Curry Leaves - a few
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/8 tsp
Salt to taste
Coconut oil - 1 tbsp
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds and let it pop.
- Add the onion , green chili , curry leaves .
- Cook till onion turns translucent and add turmeric.
- Then add the beans , ginger and salt , mix well and cover.
- Remove the cover in 2-3 minutes and cook for little more.
- Remove from fire and you are ready to serve.
PS : Mix few salted and roasted nuts and then it can be served as a warm salad too.