Radish is something that you either love or hate . The white indian radish is specially pungent than the small red american radish which gives salad ,dal and sambar a unique taste. Radish stuffed paratha is great for breakfast too. But when i want to cook radish for lunch to go with chappati i make a quick and easy sabzi. Radish is always sold with greens so i use it too in this curry.
Radish/Muli - 1 cup , divide into half and chop into thin half moons
Radish Green(optional) - 1/2 , cup chopped fine
Onion - 1/2 cup chopped fine
Tomato - 1/4 cup chopped fine
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Chilli Pw - 1 tsp or to taste
Garam Malasa(optional) - 2 pinch
Oil - 2 tsp
1. Heat oil and add onion and salt .
2. Cook till onion is just translucent.
3. Add turmeric and red chilli pw and mix well .
4. Add radish , greens and tomato and mix well.
5. Lower the flame , cover and cook till radish is cooked.