Its a nice recipe to make when there is lot of fresh tomato available in the market. Its can be made with fresh or frozen peas, fava beans, soyabean etc.
Tomato - 2 cup finely chopped
Peas - 1/2 cup
Onion - 1/2 finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Chilli Pw - 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Coriander/Cliantro - 1 tbsp finely chopped
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a deep pan and add mustard and cumin(i have not used it).
2. When it start popping add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
3. Add onion and cook till it turns golden by mixing in between.
4. Add turmeric , chilli pw , salt and cook for a 30 sec.
5. Add tomato and mix and cover and set flame to low medium.
6. Keep mixing now and then till tomato is cooked through.
7. Add peas and cook again till peas are done.
8. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and remove from heat.
9. Goes best with paratha .