We at home love okra and when i saw this okra curry at Roshans Blog i knew what i wanted to try for this weeks bloghop. I had guest at home and okra was not enough so added potato too.
Okra - 3 cups , cut into thin rounds
Potato - 11/2 cup ,cut into 1/4 inch cubes
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Red Chili Flakes - 1/4 tsp (optional)
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2-3 tbsp
- Heat your biggest frying pan and add oil.
- Add turmeric and potato and cook till half done.
- Add okra and mix well and cook on medium heat.
- When okra turns golden around the corner, add salt and pepper.
- Cook for a few more minutes and you are ready to serve.