There are so many preparations of gobi and but this the quickest one to make i bet.
Whenever i'm in hurry to make something quick that goes with paratha for breakfast this is what i will do.
You can cut the cauliflower into small florets the previous night itself if you like. i used to do this when i was working.
Cauliflower floret - 4 cups
Green Chilli chopped -2
Ginger Grated - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves - 2 tsp chopped fine
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Tumeric - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add mustard seeds and let it crackle.
2. Add salt ,tumeric , florets,green chilli , ginger and cauliflower .
3. Mix everything well and cover and cook for 3 min.
4. Remove the lid , lower the the heat and allow it cook for 5 more minutes.
5. When done add coriander leaves and serve.
This recipe can be done in over too. After step to throw everything in a oven proof dish and cook at 450 F till its one to your liking.