Bagar Dosa I Samo Seed Crepe

I saw this recipe at a blog the other day and thought what a wonderful idea .This is the first time i made this recipe and liked it with jeera aloo.I modified the the recipe to my family's taste but the original can be found as Gavane at Soogran.


Bagar/Samo - 1 cup
Roasted Peanut - 1/2 cup
Green Chilli - 2
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Curd - 1/2 cup
Upwas Salt to taste
Ghee 

1. Soak the bagar and peanut over night.
2. Grind everything together make a very loose batter.
3. Heat a griddle/tava and add few drops of oil .
4. Drop a ladle full bater and move the griddle in circular motion to spread the dosa .
5. When you see one side is done flip the dosa and cook the other side for 1-2 min.
6. Serve with aloo sabzi or any chutney of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks trying my recipe and thank you very much for the link as well. Keep Visiting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is this samo/bagar?

    ReplyDelete