Ladoo is a favorite prasad in the Indian homes specially during festival times. Coconut ladoo is my favorite . But the traditional recipes takes a lot of time and when in hurry try this ladoo recipe. This ladoo can be whipped up fast and the condensed is the secret ingredient.
Condensed Milk - I Tin
Desiccated Coconut - 1 lb
Red -Food color - a few drop
Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Set aside 1/2 cup of coconut .
- Divide into two parts.
- Add three drops of red color in part and mix well .
- Heat the condensed milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add the coconut and keep mixing for 4-5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well and remove from fire.
- Divide into two parts and add three drops of red color in one half.
- Set aside to cool.
- Take the dry coconut set aside in step I in two separate plates.
- Make small balls of coconut mixture from step II.
- Roll each white ball in pink colored dry coconut .
- Roll each pink ball in white colored red coconut.
- And you are ready to serve.
- Store in the leftover in refrigerator .
Sending the recipe to :